Java Offline Installer is used by more than 9 million developers all around the globe. It is one of the most important tools for software developers.
Java simplifies the task of every developer in creating the programs and applications for the desktops. It is a famous programming language with superb features and easy setup. Before some years, you needed an internet or Wi-Fi connection to install Java on your devices. But now, you can download Java offline installer on your desktops for using it without any internet or Wi-Fi connection.
You can now enjoy developing apps and programs offline with this tool. Let us the go-ahead to study its features and the procedure to download it on your desktops.
Table of Contents
Features of Java offline installer
- It is lightweight and supports tools such as CORBA modules, Java EE and others.
- This installer does not store any unwanted data on your device.
- It can handle the memory of the system in an effective manner.
- It also helps in increasing the loading time of apps and programs.
- It includes many style sheets.
- This installer runs successfully on all platforms including Windows, Linux, and Mac OS.
- It is one of the safest offline installers to use on any device.
- It will not harm your device with malware, virus, or any Trojan.
- There is no charge to use it on your devices.
- You can gain access to multiple apps and programs with this offline installer.
- It gives full security to your system.
|OS:||Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 & Windows 11|
Easy procedure to download and install Java offline installer on desktops
- To get Java offline installer on any version of Windows such as Windows 11, Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10, you should follow the below steps:
- First of all, you should open the web browser and find a genuine exe. A file of Java offline installer from the internet.
- This exe. The file will give you a complete Java setup on your system.
- The next step is to download this file on your computer.
- You can also turn off the internet or Wi-Fi connection for installing this offline installer.
- Further, you have to visit the page of Manual download.
- The next step is to tap on the option of Windows offline.
- You will get a dialog box after which you have to run or save the download file of the Java offline installer. For that, you have to click on the option of “Save”. It is necessary to save the download file to an easy location in your system.
- Then, you have to close all the running applications with the web browser also.
- The next step is to give a double click on the saved file.
- Then tap on the “Install” option to accept the terms.
- Further, tap on the option of “next”.
- You will then some dialog boxes after which you have to tap on the “Close” option.
Finally, use Java offline installer on your device.
So now, you can create various apps, programs, and other tools with Java offline installer without an internet connection also.
Java software is licensed under the Oracle Technology Network.
|Linux ARM 64 Debian Package||145.55 MB|
|Linux ARM 64 RPM Package||152.13 MB|
|Linux ARM 64 Compressed Archive||169.26 MB|
|Linux x64Debian Package||149.3 MB|
|Linux x64 RPM Package||156.01 MB|
|Linux x64 Compressed Archive||173.2 MB|
|macOS Installer||166.82 MB|
|macOS Compressed Archive||167.21 MB|
|Solaris SPARC Compressed Archive||187.0 MB|
|Windows x64 Installer||152.1 MB|
|Windows x64 Compressed Archive||171.44 MB|